0
Hytale 0

  • Nobody is online this server.

๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ‘ฝ Halloween Fruitography Competition 2026 ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ•ธ

Started by SpiderRon

Report this Post

Mark as Spam

Confirm Deletion

Are you sure you want to mark this post as spam? The user will be IP banned, and all their content will be removed.

Are you sure you want to delete this post?

๐ŸŽƒ Boys and girls of every age... Wouldn't you like to see something strange? ๐ŸŽƒ
Come with us and you will see... This, our Halloween Fruitography!

๐Ÿ“ธ Yes, you read correctly! Our Fruitography Competition is back in the big 2026!
๐Ÿ“ธ

๐Ÿ‘ป If you've seen or made an extremely spooky area at spawn or holiday area, take your best screenshot of it, upload it to this thread with the server you took it on & just to add a bit more pizazz, this year we want you to add a small caption/ description to your picture! We LIVE for a good backstory! ๐Ÿ‘ป

๐Ÿฌ This competition will be running for the entirety of October, that's from right now to the 31st of October! Winners will be announced in the next Monthly Recap! ๐Ÿฌ ย 

๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ For this competition, one player entry from each server will be crowned a winner, and only one staff entry will be crowned! If you are one of our top photographers, you could win yourself the Fruitography Chat Tag, a feature on our Instagram/Facebook, as well as some cosmetic juice! ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ

๐Ÿ’€ All submissions must be Halloween related, and must be a landscape, not a selfie! This isn't the selfie of the week thread after all! ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ•ท If you have any questions, please reach out to ellenox, Pupppyy, or SpiderRon! ๐Ÿ•ท



Last edited: 9 days ago

ย 

"You're waling in the woods, theres no one around and your phone is dead. Out of the corner of your eye you spot it. A Creaking"
- Survival
i know, not exactly halloween themed but it is creepyย 

ย 

I stumbled upon an abandoned cemetery enclosed by an old iron fence. Carved pumpkins scattered along the ground outside its perimeter. One by one, the pumpkins flickered to life as i approached, their jagged grins glowing as if my presence is whats activating them. Something cold slid down my spine like a hand, slow and certain. My mind was still searching for a reason, but my body already knew. Run.

- Survival

If you ask the old souls on prison what happens to those who cannot complete their grind you'll hear a mighty tale. Sometimes in the cold dead of night a silent fog will crawl across the oceans surrounding your isle and you'll hear the toll of a bell. That's how you know its coming and to stay clear of the water, as the ship of damned souls comes floating past your isle; don't you dare climb aboard or you may well join them on their eternal voyage of a fruitless escape.

๐ŸŒท Good vibes guy hanging round the block! ๐ŸŒท

They say the graveyardโ€™s blue lanterns only light themselves on Halloween. I followed their glow beneath the twisted branches of an old, dead tree, where a Spiritomb drifted between the headstones, whispering names. I thought it was calling to those buried there. Then I heard my own. At the end of the path stood a headstone untouched by moss, with freshly disturbed earth beneath it. My name was carved into the stone. Before I could read the date, I heard the iron gate close behind me.

โ€” CobblemonThey say the graveyardโ€™s blue lanterns only light themselves on Halloween. I followed their glow beneath the twisted branches of an old, dead tree, where a Spiritomb drifted between the headstones, whispering names. I thought it was calling to those buried there. Then I heard my own. At the end of the path stood a headstone untouched by moss, with freshly disturbed earth beneath it. My name was carved into the stone. Before I could read the date, I heard the iron gate close behind me.

โ€” Cobblemon